Siblings.

day04both

4/366.

I love this photo for so many reasons.

Asher, you told 'Yaya' to hold your hand and she gladly went along with it. I love that Layla is walking so confidently after working so hard at your gross motor skills. I love how confident you two both are out in the world, there's no stopping either of you!

And I love how close you are, how you are both best of friends as well as brother and sister. You can fight, scream at each other and pull each others hair, but there is still so much love between you both. It's a relationship I feel so blessed to be able to watch grow.

2 comments:

flair to remember said...

So sweet! She looks so lovely walking ~ like a little ballerina in the making! It will be great to show him this {looking after his little sis} when he grows up! Love capturing these special moments :)

xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE pics of siblings holding hands, super sweet!!

Post a Comment