Big Brother.

day02

2/366.

This picture makes me smile for so many reasons. You were thrown into the world of being a big brother at age 2. You had Receptive Language Disorder but your mumma didn't realise at this stage, so you probably felt so confused. I remember how jealous you were at first, you refused to speak to me at the hospital.

But you loved your sister. At almost 4 years of age, you dote over her. She adores you and looks up to you. Asher, you play games with Layla and are always there to ask 'you alright?' when she's sad. You give her cuddles, drinks and toys. You encourage her to get up to mischief!

I love watching your relationship blossom. I love knowing you are both so close to each other. Asher, you took to this role like a duck to water and for that I am so proud of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo capturing a lovely relationship. So sweet.

sarah said...

what a sweet moment :)

Post a Comment