Laughter.

day05

5/366.

Dear Asher,

Today was rough. You were back at day care yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and the sensory overload was just too much for you. We had meltdowns a plenty. There were tears and some shouting, sadly not just from you.

Sometimes I find it really hard to be patient and for that I am sorry. I wish I could help you at all times. I try my best to stay calm, but sometimes it can be difficult. Please know that I always love you and know that I will try my hardest to help you through everything. Please know that I will always be your mum and your advocate.

Bath time tonight was full of laughter. You were squirting Layla with a water bottle and your chuckle was infectious. After a long day it is my favourite sound. Thank you for always being you and for always loving me enough to know I make mistakes and forgive me.

Mummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment