Mumma Knows Best.

day03

3/366.

I didn't plan to have another sleeping photo so soon, but when I saw you like this I just had to take it.

We've had a bit of a rough afternoon, you and I. You were so tired today. I suggested a few times you have a nap, so when Daddy went to work I sent both you and your sister (who refused a nap as well) for some 'quiet time'. You insisted on not sleeping, on not shutting your door and on taking some toys with you.

20 minutes later I went to check on you and this is what I saw. Sometimes baby, mum does know best!

3 comments:

... said...

aww... sleeping photos are the sweetest! I think it gives us time as their mummy to recharge our love for them, even when they are occasionally little monsters :)

Anonymous said...

how gorgeous! I always like to take sleeping photos.. so peaceful! x

Nicole said...

I love the name of your blog!

My kids have mandatory quiet time every day, for my sanity more than anything! When they were younger they would often fall asleep during quiet time after saying they weren't tired. :)

Post a Comment