All Smiles.

day06

6/366.

You are all smiles, Miss Layla Evelyn!

When looking at your eyes I can see how tired you are after a busy first day back at day care playing with your new friends, but you won't let that slow you down! You're a bundle of energy and fun and you keep me laughing everyday.

I am so glad you love day care so much. I was so nervous about putting you in and I feel an immense amount of guilt. But you run in so excited to see all the toys and children. You wave your daddy and me off with a quick 'bye!'. While peeking through the window we see how happy you are even though we are gone. Thank you so much for trusting in me enough to know that I will come back to you.

And I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so tired - but happy tired! I'm so glad she enjoys daycare so much - I imagine it would be so nervewracking leaving your precious girl with others, but it sounds like she's loving it :-)

Anonymous said...

Heehee, that does look like a tired but contented wee girl :) This parenting gig is tough sometimes, huh?!

Megan W said...

Looks for sure like she's had a good day!

Post a Comment